Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chocolate Flavors and the Flavor Wheel



Vosges chocolates company is one of my most favorite. It is always nice to browse the store on my travels through  the American Airlines terminal at O'hare airport in Chicago.





 A years ago. I saw this large box of chocolates there. 



Inside there were 12 chocolate bars of 12 different flavored chocolates. Through the years, I have tasted them all. So, I knew they would gre great for me but also to share with others.

 In some of my longer Tantric sessions I like to serve chocolate for my chocolate loving clients who want a Tantric experience of chocolate. Imagine that!!!






 Once i opened up the box I saw a flavor wheel on the inside cover. I have been familar with a wine flavor wheel but not for chocolate. Hmmmmm....???....!!!!




After a little research, I found information on single note chocolates. There are differences in flavor of pure chocolates.... that means... chocolates without added ingredients and added flavors. Actually, actually Chocolates can have different tastes including.. levels of fruity, spicy, and nutty. '''''



Usually, this is most pronounced when the chocolate product is derived from the same plant or the same area of cacao plants.  Check this out. 



My new favorite chocolate company.



My new favorite chocolate bar.. the fruity notes are really fantastic... I must be a chocolate connoisseur now, and so are you!



No comments:

Post a Comment